Power of Developing Intellectual Creativity #IndianPatentAgent2018
2018 has been very resourceful and the world has witnessed global shift in INNOVATION and DISRUPTION
INDIAN PATENT AGENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The time has come to use your creativity to solve the mystery of creative minds.
Intellectual Property field is a field of infinite horizon capabilities.
The sad story in INDIA is Education System is totally BROKEN
The need of the hour is to work out a model to activate the GENIUS HIDDEN TALENT within the masses.
MY Mandate is simple to work with Intellectual MINDS which will Increase the Learning Curves of the Individuals
Join US in this revolution and add the Intellectual flame of interest in your life to light up creativity of inventors or “GENIUS GURU” in discovering your true potential in understanding inventions and Intellectual Property Rights.
Just like the Software Programs (“Genes”) tell the brain to operate (How to process information) to achieve a Certain Goal.
Likewise, do you want to register yourself at Indian Patent office to become the Program (Genes) to assist the brain (Inventor) on how to draft and obtain patent for their invention?
Before actually channeling oneself into this, one has to quality the INDIAN PATENT AGENT EXAM.
Aspiring individuals who want to become INDIAN PATENT AGENT 2018, you have to meet certain requirements to appear for the examination before the Indian Patent Office.
Nagpur Intellectual Property Patent Training 2018 #askpatentexpert #indianpatentagenttraining2018
INDIAN PATENT AGENT 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
You are eligible to become the patent agent in INDIA, if you fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Should be a citizen of India
- Should have attained minimum 21 years at the time of exam.
- To impart technical knowledge and skills, one should have obtained a degree in Science, engineering, or technology (M.Tech, B.Tech, M.Sc. and B.Sc) from any established university under Indian law or other specified equivalent qualification under central government .
- The final year candidates also are eligible on producing the mark sheets, final degree, etc., within two months from Patent Agent exam declaration result which they are appearing for.
REGISTRATION AS PATENT AGENTS
After passing major hurdle just as in relay race “Patent Agent Examination”, one may apply for registering their name in the register of Patent Agent by making an application on Form-22 along with the following documents and prescribed fees as per the schedule. (Patents Act 1970 and Rules 2003 ( As Amended), see Section 126, Rule 109(1), 111 and 112.)
- For e-filing:The fees as per the schedule for Natural person(s) and/or startup: 3200
- For physical filling: The fees as per the schedule for Natural person(s) and/or startup: 3500
For continuance of the name of a person in the register of patent agents—
(i) for the 1st year to be paid along with registration :
- For e-filing : The fees as per the schedule for Natural person(s) and/or startup: 800
- For physical filing: The fees as per the schedule for Natural person(s) and/or startup: 800
(ii) for every year excluding the 1st year to be paid on the 1st April in each year:
- For e-filing : The fees as per the schedule for Natural person(s) and/or startup: 880
- For physical filing: The fees as per the schedule for Natural person(s) and/or startup: 880.
After receiving the application along with the fee, the Controller will register his or her name in the register of Patent Agent and issue them a certificate
The patent agent should carry following particulars at the time of registeration:
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Original Character certificate duly attested.
- Two Specimen Signatures.
- Attested copy of degree in Science, Engineering or Technology.
- Attested copy of document evidencing date of birth.
- Attested copy of document (evidencing citizenship)
- Copy of Result showing respective roll nos.
On application for duplicate certificate of patent agent under rule 111A,
a. For e-filing:The fees as per the schedule for Natural person(s) and/or startup: 1600
b. For physical filling:The fees as per the schedule for Natural person(s) and/or startup :1750
On application for restoration of the name of a person in the register of patent agents under rule 117(1)
a. For e-filing:The fees as per the schedule for Natural person(s) and/or startup: 1600 (Plus continuation fee under entry number 34)
b. For physical filling:The fees as per the schedule for Natural person(s) and/or startup :1750 ((Plus continuation fee under entry number 34)
Do you WANT to be an experienced patent lawyer/attorney or IP expert in India.
TCIS is facilitating the process of training GENIUS minds to work in intellectual property (especially patents).
Tech Corp International strategist (TCIS), India is providing professional training course and course material in Patent Law and Practice for the aspiring aspirants who are appearing for Indian Patent Agent Examination 2018, to obtain qualifications necessary to practice as a Patent Agent under the Patent Act and Rules.
Ask your Patent Agent queries by using hashtag #askpatentexpert on twitter.
- Everything YOU need to know about Intellectual Property Rights
- Can I get a patent for my idea in India & Asia?
- What is the scope of the intellectual property law in India & Asia?
- Can I patent a business model in India & Asia?
Is it possible to file a patent for a business idea in India & Asia?
Schedule #claritycalltoday https://lnkd.in/fw8Qbji
#Innovation #intellectualproperty #patentability #infringement #askpatentexpert #patentagentexam2018 #PA2018 #BePatentAgent2018 #AskInnovationStrategist